SKID STEER FORK POSITIONING FRAME
Skid Steer Fork Positioning Pallet Forks integrate dual-flow hydraulic cylinders for simultaneous movement of the forks. The heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders are mounted internally to prevent damage. Hydraulic frames include high-strength, high carbon steel, standard ITA Class II 42″ or 48″ forks.
- This system allows 5” of movement in either direction
- Heavy-duty frame has a capacity of 5,500 lbs.
- Heavy-duty 2″ cylinders with 1.125″ diameter piston rods
- Dual-flow hydraulic cylinders
- Internally-mounted cylinders prevent damage
- Jump hoses sold separately
*Forks on the hydraulic frame are designed for “Lifting”, not “Squeezing”, and should not be re-positioned while under load.